|Added on Rightmove:||27 March 2018 (56 days ago)|
- 2 bedroom first floor apartment
- 2 good sized double bedrooms
- spacious lounge
- Fitted kitchen with gas hob and electric oven
- Modern family bathroom with bath and shower over bath
- Rear balcony
- Gas central heating
- Pets considered
- NO DSS
Well presented and very spacious 2 bedroom first floor apartment in Trent Vale, walking distance to all local amenities and the Royal Stoke University Hospital.
The property consists of two good sized double bedrooms with traditional wooden flooring, modern tiled family bathroom with bath and shower over bath, spacious lounge with traditional wooden flooring, modern style fitted kitchen with beech coloured units, granite effect worktop and decorative quarry tiles, gas hob and electric oven, leading onto balcony to the rear. Gas central heating.
Pets considered, NO DSS.
Whilst the details listed within this description are believed to be accurate and upto date you should check with the agent that any appliances listed will be present at the start of the let. Where a property is let unfurnished, should an appliance become faulty the landlord may not replace it - excluding cookers & boilers for which the landlord remains responsible. In some instances gas fires may have been disconnected where central heating systems are present.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 132743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Belvoir, Newcastle-Under-Lyme.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.