|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||29 March 2018 (58 days ago)|
- Close to Local Amenities
- Close to Town Centre
- Full of Character
A beautiful three bedroom terrace house situated on the popular Clifton Road in Prestwich. In a perfect location, just a few minutes’ walk to Prestwich Village and the local amenities. The property has been beautifully maintained to offer a lovely home and benefits from a lovely front and rear garden.
The hallway is large and bright providing access to the two reception rooms, kitchen and cellar. The two reception rooms are neutrally decorated and have the original floorboards restored with the original feature fireplaces.
The fitted kitchen provides ample of space for storage and worktop space with white high gloss cupboards and wooden worktops, dishwasher, a Belfast sink and a large range cooker with access to the cellar and overlooking views of the garden.
Upstairs are three bedrooms, neutral decor throughout the rooms with quality carpets. The master bedroom offers a large space with en-suite bathroom with neutral decor and wonderful views of local landscapes. The family bathroom is large and bright, tiled throughout with a large bath and separate shower.
Early viewing recommended to avoid disappointment!
• Stunning, Immaculate Home
• Close to Prestwich Village and Excellent Transport links
• Three bedrooms, the Master en-suite
• Large kitchen, perfect for entertainment
• Garden to the rear
• Parking to the rear
• Fully alarmed
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MLY1MEL1000009. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Melissa Berry Sales & Lettings, Prestwich.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.