2 bedroom flat to rentOtley Avenue, Salford, M6
|Added on Rightmove:||04 April 2018 (49 days ago)|
- *** NO ADMIN OR TENANCY FEES PAYABLE ***
- EPC Rating C
- Built in fridge
- Built in freezer
- New oven & hob
- Recently refurbished
- Private garden
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
Property Reference: 3339
Lovely garden flat with 2 bedrooms and in a cul-de-sac location. Close to hospital, schools and easy access to Media City. NO TENANT SET UP FEES.
- Living room
- lovely kitchen with breakfast bar opening out to the garden
- 2 double bedrooms - 1 with built in wadrobes
- newly decorated thoughout
- own back and front garden
- integrated fridge and freezer
- integrated washing machine
Lots of property for the money!
Deposit is £900 which is equivalent to 6 weeks rent.
Sorry, No Students, No DSS/Benefits.
Pets, Children, Sharers, Smokers Welcome.
NO ADMIN OR TENANCY FEES PAYABLE!!
WHO ARE WE?
No Agent is creating a fairer and more equitable marketplace for renters. We don't charge any fees (that's no referencing, admin, credit check, exit fees or anything else, zero). We'll give you a dashboard to manage your rental, report repairs and chat to us 24/7. We'll work with your landlord to resolve issues fast.When calling us, please quote reference: 3339
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NA Technologies, London.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.