|Reduced on Rightmove:||24 April 2018 (33 days ago)|
- NEWLY REFURBISHED THROUGHOUT TO A HIGH STANDARD
- Modern kitchen and shower room suite
- Views of Victoria Gardens and Brighton Station
- Walking distance to Brighton Station and the Laines
- Close to bus routes in and out of the city
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- City Center location
- Close to the seafront
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
This split level, one bedroom flat is located on the top floor and overlooks the beautiful Victoria Gardens. This property is newly decorated and consists of hallway, lounge/kitchen, shower room and bedroom.
Lounge/kitchen: light and airy with a large double glazed window with views of Brighton Station in the distance. The modern kitchen is newly fitted with glass hob, electric oven and sink.
Shower room: newly fitted, modern suite comprising toilet, sink, shower and cleaver storage.
Bedroom: double room with newly fitted, thick carpet. This room also has a small storage cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine.
This flat is in an ideal location for commuters, as well as students, being just a ten minute stroll to Brighton Station as well as bus link throughout the city. On your doorstep you find all the shopping, nightlife and culture the famous North Laines has to offer, as well as Brighton Seafront, Pier and Kemptown.
U/F - For Google Maps the postcode is BN2 2QB
Non Smokers only
Tenant Administration Fees
Rent in advance: 1 month
Deposit: 1 1/2 months
Admin fee per tenant £185.00
Holding fee £200.00 (goes towards 1st month rent when tenant moves in)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-72482651.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 162. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by KingsLet, Brighton,.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.