|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||27 September 2012 (2033 days ago)|
- REFURBISHED 1 BEDROOM
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- CONTEMPORARY FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- CONTEMPORARY FITTED BATHROOM SUITE
- FANTASTIC RIVERSIDE LOCATION OVERLOOKING THE UNIVERSITY
- SECURE APARTMENT BLOCK
- WITH EASY WALKING DISTANCE OF THE CITY CENTRE
- EXCELLENT TRANSPORT AND ROAD LINKS
- IDEAL FOR SUNDERLAND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS!
- ON SITE CAR PARK
Contemporary living accomodation with fantastic River view. These one bed apartments have been fully refurbished to a high standard and offer secure accomodation with on site car parking.Located close to Sunderland University and the Town Centre.All applications considered.A viewing is highly recommended.
Photographs shown are typical photographs and are a representation of a typical apartment in Watts Moses House as they do have variations in finish and size. A viewing is recommended in order to confirm your chosen apartment. Not all apartments have riverside views. Prices vary depending on size and start at £299 per calendar month. An additional charge for water and communal charge is also payable.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 95802_2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones Estate Agents, Stockton on Tees.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.