Land for salePoundbury
- 6 metres internal eaves height (5 metres for Unit 4)
- Units 5 and 6 to be built
- B1c and B2 consent on unit 6
Poundbury forms part of the Duchy of Cornwall's estate on the western fringe of the county town of Dorchester. Poundbury is growing rapidly in response to market demand and will eventually add some 5,000 persons to the existing town of Dorchester. There are already a number of major employers on the development with further phases under discussion. The town centre is within 2 miles to the east and access to the A35 bypass is excellent. Retail and eating facilities are available on the development.
The site is located on Parkway (B3150) which is accessed from Bridport Road.
The premises will be built in accordance with the following brief specification:
- Brick outer, blockwork inner wall construction, timber clad to upper elevations.
- Steel clad insulated pitched roof incorporating daylight panels.
- Steel portal frame.
- Double glazed windows at ground and first floor (ground floor only to Unit 4).
- Internal eaves height approximately 6 metres (5 metres to Unit 4).
- 3.5 metre high loading doors.
- Separate personnel doors.
- Power floated concrete floor.
- Unisex disabled WC.
- 3 phase electricity, gas and telecom.
- Allocated car-parking.
SUMMARY OF ACCOMMODATION/PRICES/RENTALS
Please view attached brochure for full details.
The premises are for sale virtual freehold; 125 year leases subject to a peppercorn rental.
The premises are available to let by way of new full repairing and insuring leases incorporating upward only open market rent reviews every 3 years.
Detailed planning consent has been granted on all the units for B2 general industrial use under the 1987 Town & Country Planning (Use Classes) Order.
Units 6A, 6B, 6C and 6D also have B1c light industrial consent.
B1 light industrial (for units 4 and 5) and B8 storage and distribution uses will be considered subject to details being provided by the purchaser/tenant on employment generation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-23354167.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 372353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goadsby, Dorchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.