Retail Property (high street) for sale12 Church Street, Launceston
Withdrawn from Market
- Grade II listed freehold shop currently let with ancillary accommodation on upper floors
- Occupying prominent town centre location
- Double fronted display windows and level access
- A1 use, as per the Town & Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 as amended
The Premises comprise a period retail unit with double fronted display windows and central entrance to the front. There is a separate side entrance to first and second floor accommodation.
Church Street is a long established retail area of the town enjoying a strong pedestrian flow as a result of popular local shoppers car park at Tower Street, proximity to the towns most important building St Mary’s Church, and Church Street is one of the principal pedestrian access points into the commercial town centre from the residential areas to the north of the town.
The property is Grade II Listed and sits within the Launceston Conservation Area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4914754. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.