Shop for sale506 Liverpool Road, Irlam M44 6AJ
- CORNER RETAIL UNIT
- LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- LOCATED IN TRADING AREA
- PARKING LOCATED ON SITE/BAYS
- FRONT AND DINING USED FOR RETAIL
- LOUNGE AND FAMILY KITCHEN
- 3 BEDS TO FIRST FLOOR
- ATTACHED WORKSHOP/GARAGE
- HEATING VIA STORAGE HEATERS
- ESSENTIAL VIEWING
* We are delighted to offer this corner retail unit with living accommodation with an attached workshop/garage * The property is located in a very prominent trading area of Irlam * Parking is available both on site and nearby on bays located on public road * Front room and dining room currently utilised as the retail unit * Heating via economy electric storage heaters * Living accommodation comprises of lounge and family dining kitchen * 3 bedrooms to the first floor * Family bathroom * Outside is the attached workshop/garage * Viewing of this property is essential to appreciate
Extensive range of modern wall and base units with built in oven and hob, linoleum flooring.
Blockpaved area, decked area.
Corner two of four shop and living accommodation.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-33136521.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHW1LIVER506IR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Wilkinson, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.