Shop for saleHigh Street, Broughton
- Semi detached house with shop and workshops
- PLANNING permission for a bungalow accessed from Chapel Lane
- FOUR bedroom house with two receptions
- Shop, workshops AND garaging
- Suited to a variety of purchasers
- Rarely available development potential
- EPC RATING : C
A rare opportunity to acquire a substantial semi detached family home with attached shop area, workshop and planning permission for the erection of a detached bungalow. The house itself briefly includes two reception rooms, kitchen, four bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom. In addition to the attached shop area there are two large workshops together with a good size rear garden with two brick built garages. There is also separate vehicle access off Chapel Road. Rarely available development opportunity available suited to a variety of purchasers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5164996. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Brigg. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.