Mixed Use for saleSelhurst Road, SELHURST, London SE25 5PP
Withdrawn from Market
- * Mixed use portfolio
- * Two commercial units
- * Two residential flats
- * Prime location
- * Great investment opportunity
- * Further details upon request
Choices are delighted to offer for sale this MIXED USE PORTFOLIO comprising of two commercial units and two residential flats. Ideally situated on the Selhurst Road with easy access to Selhurst train station providing links into Central London and a wide and diverse range of amenities. Small commercial unit which is currently rented out to a ladies hairdressers and the larger unit is currently rented out to William Hill. The residential units comprise of a two bedroom first floor flat and a one bedroom ground floor flat. Call today for further information on this excellent opportunity.
* Mixed use portfolio
* Two commercial units
* Two residential flats
* Prime location
* Great investment opportunity
* Further details upon request
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-38003871.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6188364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.