Shop for salePark Avenue, Redcar, TS10
- HAIR SALON BUSINESS FOR SALE
- All Fixtures and Fittings Included
- 25 Years Worth of Client Base
- Designated Client and Staff Parking
- 736 sq ft comprising of 7 Rooms
- 18 Years remaining on Commercial Lease
Business for sale with all fixtures and fittings. Viewings strictly with the agent 0 01642 483 430. £425 PCM Rent. Business turns over around £1500 per week.
Established hair salon business for sale, with over 25 years of a continued client list with 14 years of this being based within these premises.
A double fronted unit with several designated client and staff parking bays giving easy access to the premise.
Property boasts a salon area of 736 sq. ft. and includes 7 rooms.
The business and fittings are priced to reflect the expected annual turnover. The property has 18 years remaining on its commercial lease with an extension possible.
All genuine offers with be considered.
Salon Area : 23'1" x 19'8" (7.04m x 5.99m)
Office : 7'8" x 7'7" (2.34m x 2.31m)
Sun Bed Room : 5'5" x 12'3" (1.65m x 3.73m)
Spray Tan Room : 5'8" x 6'2" (1.73m x 1.88m)
Beautician : 5'6" x 12'3" (1.68m x 3.73m)
WC : 4'6" x 3'1" (1.37m x 0.94m)
Storage : 7'9" x 4'1" (2.36m x 1.24m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference REDCA_000543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redcar Letting & Sales company ltd, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.