Land for saleTyersal Close, Bradford, BD4
- 2.1 acres (0.85 hectares)
- Residential Development Site
- Adjacent to open fields to 2 elevations
- Additional 0.45 Hectares (1.1 Acres) of greenbelt land adjacent
- 0.86 Hectares (2.1 Acres)
The site is broadly rectangular with access from Tyersal Close and comprises a relatively level parcel of land with residential properties to the west and open fields to the north and east.
The land outlined in red is unallocated in the local plans and we understand informal discussions have taken place regarding the development of the site for residential development. The land outlined in blue is allocated within the greenbelt but included within the sale.
All interested parties are advised to make their own enquiries to the Leeds local planning authority.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-38913507.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.