Retail Property (high street) for salePlaistow Road, London
Withdrawn from Market
- GROUND FLOOR COMMERCIAL UNIT
- CURRENT RENTAL INCOME OF £12,000pa
- BLUE CHIP TENANT WILLIAM HILL
- BUSY HIGH STREET LOCATION
- A1/A2 USAGE
Ranson UK are proud to present this A1/A2 commercial unit for sale which is currently occupied by a blue chip company -William Hill. This is a great opportunity to acquire a freehold unit with immediate income. This unit benefits from a prominent position on a busy high street location. The current rental income is £12,000 per annum with a strong covenant as a tenant.A further benefit is the neighbouring site which is in the process of being redeveloped into a residential blocks which will increase the footfall and attraction to the area.Situated close to Plaistow station serving on the District, Hammersmith & City lines, and close local bus links with routes to and from the City and Stratford Centre.
Sale Price£265,000 £235,000
Rental Income£12,000 per annum
Business Rates:All interested parties are encouraged to make their own enquiries with London Borough of Newham.
Legal Fees/CostEach party are to bear their own legal costs.
ViewingsBy prior appointment through Sole selling agents Ranson UK LTD.Email: email@example.comTel: 02075384057
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4992791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ranson UK Ltd, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.