Light Industrial for sale31a & 31c Old Park Lane, Southport, PR9
- Detached Warehouse of Approx 3,800 Sq Ft with Secure Yard
- Adjacent 4 Bedroom Detached Dormer Bungalow Approx 1,000 Sq Ft
- Warehouse/Workshop & Yard Available with Vacant Possession
- Residential Accommodation Currently Let on a AST agreement at £625pcm.
- Live/Work Opportunity In Residential Location
- Further Adjoining Premises with Yard (Accessed from High Park Road) Could Also be Available By Way of Separate Negotiation - Please Contact The Office For Further Details.
Enclosed secure yard and workshops with adjacent well presented 4 bedroom dormer bungalow.
31c Old Park Lane comprises of an amalgamation of workshop areas together with office & WC facilities of approx. 3,444 sq ft. There is also a standalone workshop unit of approx. 415 Sq ft.
The accommodation is single storey and was most recently used as a motor repair garage. It would be suitable for a variety of trades and uses and provides an enclosed yard area with space for a number of vehicles.
31a Old Park Lane comprises of a 4 bedroom dormer bungalow currently let on an AST agreement at £625 pcm.
The residential accommodation is well presented and briefly comprises of an enclosed porch, lounge, dining room modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms to the ground floor. A further two bedrooms and toilet facilities are provided to the 1st floor.
There is an adjacent garage to the bungalow which is not included within the AST agreement. This will be provided with vacant possession on completion.
We understand 31a Old Park Lane is currently let on an AST agreement at £625 PCM.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-41482266.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.