Light Industrial for sale31a & 31c Old Park Lane And 24a High Park Road, Southport, PR9
- Substantial Mixed Used Premises Comprising of an amalgamation of Workshop Units with Yard Areas & 4 Bed Bungalow
- Offering Redevelopment Potential (Subject to all the necessary consents)
- Planning Previously Consented for 10 Houses & 4 Apartments - Now Lapsed
- Prominent Road Side Position within Established Residential Location
Land , housing development , previously having pp for 12 houses comprising , warehouse/workshops with yard facility (marked in green yellow & blue) and 4 bedroom detached dormer bungalow (marked within yellow).
Planning Permission (Ref S/2012/1224) after demolition of existing industrial buildings (over combined site, yellow & blue) - lapsed
Including 24a High Park Road, Southport, PR9 7QL
Accessed from a private drive way off High Park Road are two large warehouse/workshop units.
The accommodation is single storey and provides approximately2,219 Sq Ft (206 Sq M) of accommodation along with an enclosed yard area with space for a number of vehicles.
31a & 31c Old Park Lane, Southport PR9 7BQ
The existing warehouse and yard facility comprises of an amalgamation of workshop areas together with office & WC facilities of approx. 3,444 sq ft. There is also a standalone workshop unit of approx. 415 Sq ft.
The accommodation is single storey and would be suitable for a variety of trades and uses and provides an enclosed yard area with space for a number of vehicles.
31a Old Park Lane comprises of a 4 bedroom dormer bungalow currently let on an AST agreement at £625 pcm.
The residential accommodation is well presented and briefly comprises of an enclosed porch, lounge, dining room modern fitted kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms to the ground floor. A further two bedrooms and toilet facilities are provided to the 1st floor.
There is an adjacent garage to the bungalow which is not included within the AST agreement. This will be provided with vacant possession on completion.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-41702256.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.