7 bedroom hotel for saleLonsdale Road, Blackpool, FY1 6EE
- 7 BEDROOM GUEST HOUSE, 4 EN-SUITES
- Close to Promenade Entertainments
- Catering for 18 Guests, EPC Rating D
- 1 BEDROOM PRIVATE ACCOMMODATION
- CAR PARK FOR 2 MOTOR VEHICLES
- 7 BEDROOMS 4-EN SUITE GUEST HOUSE - 3* ACCREDITATION BY ENGLISH TOURIST BOARD & AA - AVAILABLE TO RENT @ £8,500 PER ANNUM - TRADING ACCOUNTS AVAILABLE
Broomheads are pleased to offer this 7 Bedroom Licensed Guest House for sale. The guest house is in lovely order throughout, which has been reflected in the 3* Accreditation by both English Tourist Board and AA.
In recent years the hotel has undergone a major refurbishment and need to be viewed to be fully appreciated.
Ground Floor: Open plan bar lounge with dining room, office, toilet, kitchen with a range of catering equipment and utensils to cater for all diners.
First Floor: 1 family bedroom with en-suite, 3 double bedrooms with en-suites, shower and toilet, and separate toilet.
Second Floor: 1 family bedroom with en-suite, 2 double bedrooms with 1 en-suite, shower and toilet.
Private Accommodation - Separate Chalet: Lounge, shower and toilet, double bedroom.
Agents Notes: All letting bedrooms have Flat Screen TVs and DVD Players and room refreshments. The Guest House is central heated and double glazed. If sold as leasehold the Inventory will remain in the ownership of the Landlord.
Business: Trading accounts for the year end 5th April 2015 show a turnover of £36,374.
Location: From our office on Church St, head west on Church St, turn left onto Park Rd, turn left onto Central Dr, turn right onto Chapel St, turn left onto Promenade, turn left onto Lytham Rd, turn left onto Lonsdale Rd.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LON30F. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Commercial Agents , Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.