Light Industrial for saleFormer Sperrin Engineering, 31a Hampton Road, Southport, PR8
1,445 sq. ft.
- 1,445 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Available Due To Retirement
- Established Motor Engineers
- Two interconnecting Warehouses/Workshops
- Approx ? Sqft GIA
- Self-Contained Site Off Hampton Road
- Well Maintained Condition Throughout With Renewed Roof
The property comprises of two interconnecting workshops/warehouses which are well maintained throughout and benefit from a renewed roof. Internally there is a reception area with WC and the two workshop areas, with inspection pit and roller shutter entrance to the front. Externally there is an enclosed yard and parking area.
The workshops have undergone a substantial part rebuild just some two years ago to include; Some walls totally rebuilt, all interior and exterior rendering renewed, all walls (new&old) totally weather proofed, new steelwork & timbers to one workshop, new roofs & gutters to both workshops.
The building has been totally rewired which included new interior & exterior lighting, new roller shutter door, new interior doors & new exit door, a new up to date alarm system and a full electrical certificate is in place.
The sale price is to include a Bradbury 3 post ramp.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-41909811.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 972. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fitton Estates, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.