Office for sale17-21 Wenlock Road, London, N1
11,070 sq. ft.
- 11,070 sq ft (1,028 sq m)
- A sought after Shoreditch location.
- Located within the 'tech belt' district of Silicon Roundabout.
- Close to the Regent's Canal and overlooking Shepherdess Walk Park and the Wenlock Basin.
- Four commercial units totalling 11,070 sq ft.
- Set within Hawkins Brown Architects unique and multi award-winning building, The Cube.
- Attractive investment opportunity with varying unit sizes and lease lengths. £8,325,000 for the long leasehold interest.
- A sale at this level produces a Net Initial Yield of 5.37%, assuming purchasers costs of 6.7%.
- A sale at this level will reflect a capital value of £752 per sq ft.
The Cube Building is situated on Wenlock Road, London, N1 and overlooks Shepherdess Walk Park and Wenlock Basin, which leads on to Regent's Canal.
Approached from City Road, the property is well located between Old Street Roundabout and Islington's Upper Street.
The area around Old Street Roundabout has been subject to substantial investment and development over recent years and the significant benefits can now be seen. This district is regarded as being one of the most thriving, diverse and desirable locations that London has to offer. Small and large scale property developments continue alongside the ever growing list of high profile occupiers. Innovative start-ups are drawn to the area and grow alongside some of the best tech, media, fashion and other creative businesses in the world.
The list of local occupiers includes Google Campus, Amazon, Capital One, Adobe, Silicon Valley Bank, Jamie Oliver and LK Bennet.
The Cube Building at 17-21 Wenlock Road is an award-winning mixed-use development, designed by Hawkins Brown Architects and developed by Regal Homes. Completed in 2015 the ten-storey building is one of the tallest hybrid timber structures in the world.
The commercial accommodation is situated on the ground and lower ground floors and comprises four self-contained units. The offices are fitted to a category A standard and include the following amenities:
• Exposed comfort cooling system
• Fully accessible raised floors
• Modern and stylish strip lighting
• Exposed concrete columns
• High ceilings
• Excellent natural daylight
• Demised toilet and shower facilities
• Bicycle storage
The commercial accommodation also benefits from an impressive reception area with concierge, which is integrated with the residential occupiers. There is also a very attractive and private canal-side garden area which provides a superb outside space.
UNIT A 1,587 sq ft
UNIT B 4,231 sq ft
UNIT C 4,788 sq ft
UNIT D 464 sq ft
TOTAL 11,070 sq ft
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-42351735.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference wenlockrdi. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anton Page LLP, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.