Office for saleFoliot House And 3-5 Brooklands Office Campus, Budshead Road, Plymouth, PL6
7,394–19,886 sq. ft.
- 7,394 sq ft (686 sq m)
- Established office location in Crownhill, Plymouth with easy access to A38
- Two office buildings
- Foliot House - 12,492 sq ft / 1,161 sq m - Vacant
- Units 3 - 5 Brooklands - 7,394 sq ft / 687 sq m - Let
- Current rental income £50,000 per annum
- Potential reversionary rental income of £149,950 per annum once Foliot House is let
- Opportunity for owner occupiers and investors
- Price - £1,700,000
Plymouth nestles in an area of outstanding natural beauty, with the Dartmoor National Park to the north, whilst the natural harbour of Plymouth Sound creates the southern border with the rivers Plym and Tamar on either side.
Plymouth is the second largest city on the south coast of England and after Bristol, the largest in the south west with a resident population of 259,200, making it the 15th largest city (by population) in the country. There are a further 100,000 in its travel-to-work area.
A significant factor within the City is the continued growth of the further and higher education sectors. Today, served by University of Plymouth, University of St Mark and St John, Plymouth School of Art and Design and City College Plymouth, the City has a student population of over 50,000.
The city has excellent road connections with the A38 providing access to the national motorway network at Junction 31 of the M5 motorway at Exeter. Plymouth's mainline railway station is located approximately 4 miles south of the property and provides regular services to London Paddington of just over 3 hours. There are also other direct services to Bristol, the Midlands, the North, Scotland and South Wales. Exeter Airport is approximately 50 miles away and Newquay airport is approximately 45 miles away.
The properties are located to the north of Plymouth forming part of Brooklands Office Campus. The properties are accessed from Budshead Road, which is accessed from the A386 Tavistock Road being the main route from Plymouth City Centre to Tavistock and other towns to the north of Plymouth. The A38 is accessed directly from the A386 and is within close proximity.
Comprising of two detached properties. Foliot House is arranged over three floors and provides mainly open plan office accommodation albeit there are various smaller rooms. The building has the benefit of lift access to all floors with security card entry on most of the doors throughout the building.
Units 3 - 5 is arranged over two floors also with lift access to both floors.
There is a generous provision of car parking on site with Foliot House having the benefit of 45 spaces and Units 3 - 5 having the benefit of 27 car parking spaces.
For further information please download the brochure or contact Joanne Harwood: 01752 234123
Rent / Price
Offers are sought in the region of £1,700,000. The client would consider selling the buildings individually.
Foliot House is also available to rent.
Foliot House - B (45)
3-5 Brooklands Office Campus - C (61)
Each party to be responsible for their own legal costs in relation to this transaction.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT if applicable.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-42562506.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Vickery Holman, Plymouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.