4 bedroom residential development for saleGusti Veor, Newquay
Withdrawn from Market
- Attention Investors/Developers
- Fantastic Development Site
- Outline Planning Passed App PA13/06169
- Excellent profit margin
- Easy access and level site
- Potential GDV of £1,350,000
- No ongoing chain
- Mains Services available nearby, to be connected
Superb investment opportunity consisting of three individual building plots offering an excellent potential profit margin.
A rare and exciting opportunity to purchase a development site consisting of three high end individual building plots, with outline planning permission passed under application number PA13/06169 for the erection of three detached executive style properties. Each plot measures approximately 376 sqm. Developers will be able to be instrumental in the aesthetics and design of the properties when submitting full drawings and there is an excellent profit margin with an expected potential GDV of £1,350,000 representing. The vendors wish to sell the site as one development and will not separate the plots to sell individually. We would welcome multiple investors buying in partnership or similar. The site is level with easy access, currently surrounded by open farmland, falling within the Newquay Growth Area, Duchy of Cornwall Development. For a site visit and further information please contact the selling agents.AGENTS NOTE: The vendors, after consultation with the Duchy are proposing to alter the positioning of the plots, this new positioning is shown in the main picture of our details (CGI Graphic)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6886625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newquay Property Centre, Newquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.