12 bedroom residential development for saleHythe Road, IP26
- Outline planning permission for 24 dwellings.
- 20% Affordable dwellings requirement.
- Easy access to a10, a134 & a1065 with good communications from thereon
- 1.2Ha (2.9 acres) approximately.
- Greenfield land.
This greenfield site was previously used
as arable land. The site area is 1.2 ha
Open country views to the west and
south, the land is positioned on the
western edge of the village and is a natural
addition to the existing settlement.
Access to the development will be directly
off Hythe Road. A site road will go directly
through the middle of the site.
Kings Lynn and West Norfolk Council
Planning Department have granted Outline
Planning Permission for the erection of 24
dwellings under their Ref: 15/01957/O.
There is a requirement for 20% of the
dwellings to be affordable units. An
indicative layout plan was submitted with
the planning application showing 12 pairs
of semi detached houses but this mix
could be varied by a purchaser when
they come to submit their own Reserved
Amongst conditions will be a requirement
to extend and upgrade the footpath to
A 106 Agreement has been issued
with the planning consent. This
requires the purchaser to provide and
transfer the affordable housing by the
completion of 50% of the open market
housing, the affordable mix is to be
70% Rented Housing and 30% Shared
Ownership Dwellings or any other form
of Intermediate Housing agreed by the
Council. In addition a SUDS drainage
system will be required as shown on the
indicative layout together with an area of
open space and a library contribution per
dwelling. Full information is in the Section
106 agreement available for the Savills.
All planning enquiries are to be made with
Kings Lynn and West Norfolk Planning
Department - 01553 616200.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-43869198.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Methwold. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills New Homes, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.