8 bedroom hotel for saleLingmoor Guest House, 7 High Street, Windermere, Lake District, Cumbria
- A superb traditional stone and slate built guest house.
- Beautifully refurbished by the present owners.
- Six attractively presented guest bedrooms, all en-suite.
- Highly successful and long established bed and breakfast business.
- Awarded three stars and a silver award by Visit England.
- Prominent trading position in the centre of Windermere.
- Two bedroom owners accommodation.
- For sale as a going concern.
- Double glazed throughout and gas central heating.
- An excellent life style opportunity to live and work in the Lake District.
A superb and long established freehold guest house occupying a prominent trading position in the centre of the thriving tourist village of Windermere. Six guest bedrooms, all en-suite, plus two bedroom owners accommodation. For sale as a going concern. Energy Rating "E".
From junction 36 of the M6 travel a straight 16 miles along the A591. As you approach the top end of the village you will see The Windermere Hotel on your right-hand side. As you descend the hill on the main road there is a left turn adjacent to the hotel. Do not take this turning even though it say "Town Centre". Go to the next left turn, Elleray Road. About 200m along Elleray Road is the left turn into High Street and Lingmoor Guest House is the third house on your right.
The property is located in the centre of Windermere opposite The Lamplighter Hotel and Dining Rooms, just off the A591 Kendal to Ambleside Road, perfectly placed for all the amenities that Windermere has to offer.
Windermere is a perfect base from which to explore the Lake District. The village has a thriving year round tourist trade which is enhanced by its position on Lake Windermere, it's excellent range of shops and recreational amenities, its railway station and its accessibility
Garden to front. Paved stone walled courtyard to rear.
All mains services. Gas fired central heating.
COUNCIL TAX FOR LIVING ACCOMMODATION
Band ‘B ’
RATEABLE VALUE FOR BUSINESS PREMISES
Fitted carpets, curtains and light fittings together with all furniture and effects necessary for the running of the guest house are included in the sale. An inventory of items included is available to interested parties following a viewing.
ACCOUNTS AND BUSINESS
The business is run as Lingmoor Guest House Limited. The accounts are available for inspection by genuinely interested parties following a viewing.
The property has been comprehensively upgraded and improved by the current owners to create a successful and profitable business with potential for further growth.
The sale of the business includes the owners website, www.lingmoor-guesthouse.co.uk, which is worth exploring for further information.
The sale also includes the benefits of forward bookings.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-44048658.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN160247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.