Restaurant for saleHoe Street, London
- A3 lease for sale on the popular Hoe Street in Walthamstow
- Property also comes with a 1 bedroom flat that achieves a monthly rental of £1,150 per month
- Grill and pizza restaurant/takeaway
- Undergone a complete refurbishment at a cost of £65,000
- Licence to trade until 5AM
- Close to the famous Walthamstow market and numerous bus routes service the area
Garrison Property are delighted to offer this A3 lease for sale on the popular Hoe Street in Walthamstow. The property also comes with a 1 bedroom flat that achieves a monthly rental of £1,150 per month which equates to a yearly income of £13,800 per annum. This effectively means that you will only be paying a nominal rent on the restaurant.
The property is currently trading as a successful grill and pizza restaurant/takeaway and has recently undergone a complete refurbishment at a cost of £65,000. The only reason the owner is reluctantly selling the lease is due to relocation.
The restaurant benefits from having a licence to trade until 5AM and has a pizza oven, a chargrill, a steamer, cold room, WC and basement.
The property is located in Walthamstow on the busy Hoe Street.
The property is close to the famous Walthamstow market and numerous bus routes service the area and pass the property. Walthamstow Central train station is in close proximity with links to the city and West End.
Rent: £20,400 per annum
Lease: 15 years (Open)
Rates: £120 per month
1 bedroom flat income: £1,150 PCM
Size restaurant: (Approx)
700 sq ft
Please ensure you call Garrison today to take advantage of this unique opportunity.
Garrison Property endeavors to maintain accurate depictions of its properties in descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide. These particulars do not constitute or form part of any offer or contract, nor may they be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify their accuracy.Whilst every effort has been made to ensure accuracy this cannot be guaranteed.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-45610002.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 329. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Garrison Property Limited, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.