Land for saleExeter, Devon
- 0.76 acres (0.31 hectares)
- 0.76 acre site
- Current Consent for three luxury detached houses
- Possible increase to between 8 and 10 units subject to Planning
- 2.5 miles from the City centre
The property is located in Redhills on the edge of Exeter, overlooking the city. Recent use has been as a vehicle salvage / recycling yard. The site extends to 0.76 acres (0.31 hectares) and has the benefit of mains water and electricity. There is direct road access, open fields on three sides give an appealing countryside outlook. The site will be cleared prior to sale.
An environmental survey was carried out under BS 10175:2001 "Investigation of Potentially Contaminated Sites" Code of Practice. This shows that an area of 65 sq/m to a depth of 500mm will need to be removed and treated. The full environment report is available on the Exeter Planning website under Planning Ref: 03/0906/03.
For further details contact Guy Wadsworth on 01392 455926.
From the City centre proceed via Western Way onto Exe Bridges taking the third exit into Okehampton Street / Road. Carry along on this road, at the traffic lights proceed straight across and up Redhills. Go past St Peters Mount at the top of the hill over the roundabout. Newbery Yard will be found a little further along on the right hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-46025293.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU140527. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilkinson Grant & Co, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.