2 bedroom commercial property for saleSt Peters Road, Great Yarmouth
- Great investment opportunity
- Vacant shop with 2 bedroom maisonette above
- Central location close to all amenities
- Walking distance to town centre & seafront
- Offered chain free
*** GREAT INVESTMENT *** AN OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A VACANT SHOP (originally a sandwich shop and now licensed as a gun shop) with a 2 bedroom MAISONETTE above. The property is situated in this CENTRAL & CONVENIENT LOCATION within walking distance to the TOWN CENTRE & SEAFRONT. OFFERED CHAIN FREE.
AN OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A VACANT SHOP (originally a sandwich shop and now licensed as a gun shop) with a 2 bedroom MAISONETTE above situated in this CENTRAL & CONVENIENT LOCATION close to ALL AMENITIES and within walking distance to the TOWN CENTRE & SEAFRONT.
Front Shop 14' x 14' 1" into recess ( 4.27m x 4.29m into recess )
Double glazed window and door to front, carpet, security bars.
Back Room 10' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.12m x 2.54m )
Single glazed window to rear, security bar, steel reinforced door, alarm.
Wash hand basin, WC, single glazed window to rear.
Cellar 13' 4" into recess x 10' 8" ( 4.06m into recess x 3.25m )
Radiator, carpet, cupboard with electrics.
First Floor Landing
Lounge 14' 1" into bay x 11' 8" ( 4.29m into bay x 3.56m )
Bay window to front, radiator, gas fire, airing cupboard, carpet.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 11' 7" ( 3.18m x 3.53m )
Fitted base units, inset 1 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, electric cooker point, tiling, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, lino flooring, stairs to second floor.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 14' 2" into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.32m into bay x 3.63m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, carpet, sloping ceiling.
Bedroom 2 6' 5" x 11' 2" ( 1.96m x 3.40m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, loft access, carpet, sloping ceiling.
Wash hand basin, WC, shower cubicle, extractor fan, tiled flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-46392192.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTY103370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.