Cafe for saleSt. Barnabas Road, Middlesbrough, Cleveland, TS5
1,001 sq. ft.
- 1,001 sq ft (92 sq m)
The property is situated on St Barnabus Road at the junction of Brompton Street a predominantly residential area with a few commercial uses nearby. For many years the property has traded as a café and meeting rooms.
The property comprises a two storey end of terrace building of brick construction with ground floor sales and rear kitchen.
The accommodation briefly comprises ground and first floors open plan sales accommodation.
The accommodation provides the following approximate net internal areas:
Ground floor sales 57.6 m2 (620 sq ft)
First Floor sales 35.4 m² (380 sq ft)
Total 93.0 m2 (1,000 sq ft)
WCs on first
The premises are currently entered into the Valuation List at RV £3,810. The current Uniform Business Rate for 2017/18 is 0.479 pence in the £.
Interested parties should verify the accuracy of this information and the rates payable with the Local Rating Authority.
The property is currently A1/A3 (Shop) use under the Use Classes Order 1987.
Offers for the freehold in excess of £65,000 exclusive invited.
We are seeking "Best and Final" offers to be submitted in writing by email or letter (addressed to Connect Property North East) by no later than 12 noon Monday 30th January 2017.
The Property has not been elected for tax so no VAT is charged on the sale. The sale is all of the building and includes the small plot of open land to the rear.
In your offer please confirm the following:
1. Your full name and address and purchasing name if different
2. You bid price (in pounds sterling)
3. Confirmation that this is a cash purchase or part debt funded purchase
4. Details of any approvals required
5. Confirmation that you have inspected the site and read the marketing particulars.
6. State any conditions upon which the offer may be dependent
7. Provide full contact name, address, telephone and email details for your solicitor.
8. You expect timescale for exchange and completion of contracts.
For the avoidance of doubt, our client will be under no obligation to accept the highest offer, or indeed any offers received.
Each party is to be responsible for their own legal fees incurred with any transaction.
Any references to price, premium or rent are deemed to be exclusive of Value Added Tax unless expressly stated otherwise and any offer received will be deemed to be exclusive of VAT.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 19BarnabusRoadMIDDLESBROUGH. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connect Property North East Ltd, Stockton-On-Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.