2 bedroom retail property (high street) for saleTowngate, Leyland, Lancashire, PR25
1,187 sq. ft.
- 1,187 sq ft (110 sq m)
- Ground floor retail unit 47.6 sq m (513 sq ft) NIA.
- Basement 15.4 sq m (166 sq ft).
- Self contained first floor flat 47.2 sq m (508 sq ft).
- Town Centre location opposite Aldi Superstore.
Ground floor retail unit with separately accessed first floor flat with two storey rear extension situated on a prominent roadside location within Leyland Town Centre.
Proceeding onto Towngate at the junction of St Andrews Way with the premises is approximately 30m on the right hand side.
(all sizes are approx)
Sales Area (with bay window) 3.7m x 7.75m (12'1 x 25'5)
Including WC and access door to basement.
Rear Sales Area 2.5m x 4.6 (8'2 x 15'1)
Staffroom/Kitchen 1.7m x 3.6m (5'6 x 11'9
Kitchen 1.8m x 3.5m (5'10 x 11'5)
Gas hob and oven.
Lounge 3m x 5.5m (9'10 x 18')
Bathroom 3m x 2.1m (9'10 x 5'2)
Electric shower, WC and hand basin.
Rear Bedroom 1 2.5m x 4.5m (8'2 x 14'9)
Rear Bedroom 2 1.9m x 3.4m (6'2 x 11'1)
Basement 4.6m x 3.3m (15'1 x 10'9
Including saniflo WC.
Enclosed rear garden with gate access to Towngate.
According to the Valuation office Website the premises are described as 'Shop and Premises' with a Rateable Value of £4,650 for 2017. It is understood that the first floor flat is within Band A for Council Tax purposes.
It is understood that the ground floor has a separate electricity meter with the first floor flat having an electric coin meter and a separate gas supply. There is one water supply to the building with the first floor residential Tenant's contribution being within of their rental payment.
It is understood that the premises is Freehold and free from Chief Rent with the potential for the first floor Tenant to remain in situ. The estimated flat rental is £450pcm including water rates.
Strictly by appointment with Peter E Gilkes & Company and with whom all negotiations should be conducted.
We understand an Energy Performance Certificate has been commissioned and will be available upon request.
All services throughout the property are untested. Interested parties must satisfy themselves as to the condition of the central heating system, fitted fires, and other appliances and fittings where applicable.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-47175723.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference towngate88. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter E Gilkes & Company, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.