Retail Property (high street) for sale154 - 154a High Street North
985 sq. ft.
- 985 sq ft (91 sq m)
- Freehold investment in sought after London location
- Tenant on FRI terms in fully refurbished unit
- Self contained, modernised 3 bed maisonette on 1st and 2nd floors access from the front at street level
- Total income of £57,250 per annum exclusive
East Ham is a densely populated area forming part of the London Borough of Newham and situated 8 miles east of Charing Cross.
The property lies on the east side of High Street North and is located within a parade of shops. This is an excellent shopping district with a host of high street multiples, banks and restaurants. There are very good local transport links with excellent bus facilities including East Ham Tube station (District & Hammersmith & City) less than 1 minutes walk.
The property comprises a 3 storey building. There is an commercial unit on the basement and ground floor (trading as A1 retail unit) with a toilet and small yard to rear. A separate front access door leads to a 3 bedrooom maisonette on the first and second floors.
|Gross Internal Area|
|Area||sq ft||sq m||Lease Terms||Current Rent||Next Rent Review|
|Shop - Retail||985.65||91.57||£32,250 pa||24th June 2020|
|Shop - Basement||376.19||34.95|
|Shop - Yard - approx||153.38||14.25|
Assured shorthold Tenancy of 12m with effect 1st Dec 2015
|£1,500 pcm||1st December 2016|
3 bed, self contained flat - Band B (£964.87)
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in this transaction, subject to the prospective purchaser solicitors undertaking to pay the landlord’s abortive costs if the prospective purchaser withdraw from the transaction.
Strictly by appointment through the sole agent.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-47838924.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 72-1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dobbin & Sullivan, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.