Bar / Nightclub for saleThe Former Theatre Royal, Wellington Street, Barnsley, S70 1SS
4,000 sq. ft.
- Business for sale
- 4,000 sq ft (371 sq m)
THE FORMER THEATRE ROYAL
WELLINGTON STREET, BARNSLEY, S70 1SS
5703 SQ. FT. (529.99 SQ. M.)
plus upper parts offices & stores
Former Theatre now converted to Nightclub Premises
Impressive Grade II Listed Building
Town Centre Location within established ‘Pub-Run’
Freehold Offers in the Region of £750,000
Bar/Dance Area 3838 sq. ft (356.71 sq. m.)
Beer Store/WC’s 751 sq. ft. (69.76 sq. m.)
Rear WC’s 254 sq. ft. (23.64 sq. m.)
Store 322 sq. ft. (29.88 sq. m.)
Stores 538 sq. ft. (50.00 sq. m.)
Totals 5703 sq. ft. (529.99 sq. m.)
Various additional Offices and Stores at upper levels
Mains water, electricity and gas are all connected
Current Rateable Value: £21,500
Uniform Business Rate 2017/2018: 47.9p in the £
The property is Grade II Listed, and accordingly will be exempt from Empty Business Rates
Full vacant possession available on completion.
The property has a long established planning consent for nightclub premises as defined within Class D2 of the Town & Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987.
Freehold Offers in the Region of £750,000
Unless otherwise stated all prices/rents quoted are exclusive of VAT.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE
The property is Grade II Listed and accordingly an Energy Performance Certificate is not required.
Enterprising Barnsley can provide details of any Financial Assistance currently available in this location, and can be contacted on 01226 787535.
Strictly by prior appointment with Wilbys.
Details of all properties currently on offer through Wilbys can be viewed by using the property search feature within Wilbys website www.wilbys.net
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. All statements contained in these particulars are given in good faith but are made without responsibility on the part of Wilbys or the vendors or lessors. Any intending purchaser or lessee must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements contained in these Particulars.
2. All rents and prices quoted are exclusive of VAT, unless otherwise stated.
3. All measurements, areas and distances quoted are approximate only.
4. Information provided in respect of planning and rating matters has, unless stated, been obtained by way of verbal enquiry only. Interested parties are therefore recommended to seek their own independent verification on such matters from the appropriate Local Authority.
5. Location and site plans if provided, are for identification and directional purposes only. The area surrounding the subject property may have changed since the plan was produced.
6. Wilbys have not tested any apparatus, equipment fittings or services and so cannot verify they are in working order. Prospective purchasers are advised to obtain verification on such matters via their surveyor or solicitors.
7. Business rates are usually calculated by multiplying the rateable value by the pence in the pound multiplier, however this can vary subject to transitional change and small business rate relief.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-48270942.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference C2654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wilbys , Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.