Light Industrial for saleKelliebank, Alloa, Clackmannanshire, FK10
7,146 sq. ft.
- 7,146 sq ft (663 sq m)
- * Workshop and yard space in established industrial estate
- * 7,146 sqft of workshop accommodation and 4 acres of yard space available
- * Central location within Scotland
- * Excellent road links nearby
- * Transferrable HGV licence
- * Attractive and flexible lease terms
- * 24 hour access
CLOSING DATE SET FOR TUESDAY, 20 March 2018 AT 12 NOON.
The subjects are located within the Kelliebank Industrial Estate on the southern edge of the town of Alloa, which lies on the northern bank of the Firth of Forth. Alloa is centrally located within Scotland and benefits from excellent road links. Stirling, Grangemouth and the Kincardine Bridge are 8 miles, 20 miles and 12 miles from the town respectively.
The workshop comprises a concrete portal framed shed with brick built gable ends and box profile sheet wall cladding and roof panels. There is a steel
portal framed extension to the western elevation. There are small flat roof extensions to the southern and eastern elevations that provide office, a staff
room, storage and toilet accommodation.
The unit comprises 9 full height roller shutter doors which are approximately 4.9 m high. Internally, there is a concrete floor with two vehicle inspection
pits and suspended lighting. The height of the eaves is approximately 5.23 m and the apex is 9.50 m.
The yard extends to approximately 6.17 acres of level open storage space which is laid to a mix of tarmac and hardcore with a number of open storage
bays located along the southern edge of the site. The site is bound to the north and west by a brick wall, to the east by wire mesh security fencing and
open to the south running down to the north bank of the River Forth.
There are two mounds of waste material on site, the quantity of which has not be been formally assessed but is estimated be in the order of 6,000 tonnes. The provenance of the material cannot be confirmed, but it is likely that some contaminated materials are present on site. It is proposed that
the purchaser will be responsible for removal of the waste material and any required remedial measures.
There is lease in place over the telephone mast on site. The tenant is Everything, Everywhere Limited and we understand that the passing rent £5,100 per annum.
The workshop provides the following approximate accommodation:
Workshop 663.85sq.m./7,146 sq.ft.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-48320280.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STR170061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Galbraith, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.