Retail Property (high street) for saleHoe Street, Walthamstow Central, E17 3AX
Withdrawn from Market
- 2 Bedroom Flat on First Floor
- 3 Minute Walk to Walthamstow Central
- Trading for Over 10 Years
- Over 2,000 sq. ft.
- Potential for Rear Extentsion
- Flat Generating £15,600
- Commercial Freehold
This is a fantastic opportunity to acquire a highly visible commercial freehold property consisting of a 2 bedroom flat on the first floor and an A1 commercial retail unit on the ground floor currently trading as a Jewellery Shop currently trading for over 10 years. Located on Hoe Street a short walk from Walthamstow Central station this property is located in a prime location due to the huge popularity of the area. This is due to the constant heavy footfall and traffic passing these properties as well as the many attractive business constantly opening in the Walthamstow Central area such as Coffee and Creams, Nandos, McDonald’s and many more this has affected this property positively.This property consists of over 2,000 sq. ft. in space boasting 641.15 Sq. Ft. of space in the retail space bellow. We estimate the ground floor shop to generate a rental figure of approximately £20,000 - £30,000 per annum. The first floor consists 2 bedrooms, separate living room, bathroom and kitchen this is currently generating a figure of approximately £1,200 - £1,300 pcm.This property has great potential for extension at the rear offering you many possibilities to add more flats or more retail space. The seller is seeking a figure of £1,600,000 for this freehold commercial property.
Shop Front: 17.69 Ft.
Retail Space: 641.15 (approx.)
2 Bedroom Flat: 700 sq. ft (approx.) External Space: 267.85
Total – 2000 sq. ft. (approx.)
Freehold – £1,600,000
Our Client wishes to sell this Freehold with the flat and retail unit offered in Vacant Possession
The incoming buyer/tenant is responsible for all legal costs.
We have been advised that the rates payable for the retail space is £8,000.
If you would like to arrange a viewing for this property, please call us on 020 7510 0860 or alternatively call our property consultant directly on 074 1586 3800.
Viewings Strictly Through Appointment Only
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-48364407.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7832541. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ranson UK Ltd, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.