Light Industrial for saleTrevillett, Tintagel
Withdrawn from Market
- Commercial accommodation of between 500 and 40,400 sqft available
- Versatile industrial space to suit most requirements
- Comprises 2 single storey and 2 two storey industrial buildings, with office accomadtion provided by 2 fomer residential buildings
- Situated within 8 acre site near to Tintagel
- Located near to A39 Atlantic Highway
- Can be subdivided to suit tenant requirements
The site comprises a complex of 6 buildings situated within an 8 acre site. These consist of two two storey buildings and two single storey buildings, formerly used as laboratory/stores. There are two former residential properties which have been converted to office use.
Ground floor 1,598.00m2 (17,207ft2)
First floor 566.89m2 (6,102ft2)
Total 2,165.00m2 (23,309ft2)
2 Storey Former Labs & Stores
Ground floor 398.00m2 (4,284ft2)
First floor 398.00m2 (4,284ft2)
Total 796.00m2 (8,584ft2)
Single Storey Stores
Total 225.00m2 (2,418ft2)
Former Material Store
Total 195.00m2 (2,101ft2)
Total Industrial Space Available
Outbuildings used for storage and services with a combined Gross External Area of approximately 197.00m2 (2,121ft2).
Maybridge House (Former residential property)
Total 195.00m2 (2,097ft2)
Bridgewater Building (Former residential property)
Total 177.00m2 (1,906ft2)
Total Office Space Available
*Units can be let individually or subdivided to suit requirements, subject to negotiation. Price available upon application, however rents are likely to be in the region of £5 per ft2 per annum, depending on space requirement and other lease terms.
The site is located in Trevillet near to the popular North Cornish coast village of Tintagel. The site is approximately 5 miles from the A39 Atlantic Highway, providing transport links both to Mid and West Cornwall as well as up into North Devon. The A30 dual carriageway is 25 miles east at Launceston which provides a main route to Exeter (60 miles) with connections to the M5 motorway and Exeter International Airport.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5452339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.