Retail Property (high street) for saleChipping Farm Shop, Garstang Road, PR3
- Well located village premises with car parking facilities.
- Superb mix of a farm shop and butchery business.
- Well established customer base.
- Scope for further growth.
Available on application:
¿ Trading accounts 2014/15 and 2015/2016
¿ Net profit
¿ Copy of lease
Lease expires 31 August 2019 (new 5 year lease to be granted by Landlord to
All fixtures and fittings included.
Stock value at time of sale not included - available by separate negotiation.
Internal floor area approx. 61m²
3 years established business.
Trading hours Monday & Wednesday 9am - 1pm
Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9am - 5.30pm
Saturday 9am - 4pm
Sunday 11 am - 3pm.
Employees - 3 part time
3-4 casual staff
Private licence to sell liquor.
Lancashire's Best Kept Village Shop 2016.
Winner of Ribble Valley's Rural Business Awards 2015.
Business rates - exempt
Services: Mains Water, mains electricity
MISREPRESENTATION ACT 1967:
Richard Turner & Son, for themselves and for the vendors or lessors of these properties whose agents they are, give notice that these particulars do
not constitute any part of an offer or a contract. All statements contained in these particulars as to these properties are made without responsibility on
the part of Richard Turner & Son or the vendors or lessors, none of the statements contained in these particulars as to these properties are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact and any intending purchasers or lessees must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars. The vendor or lessors do not make or give and neither Richard Turner & Son nor
any person in their employment, has any authority to make or give any representation of warranty whatever in relation to these properties.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAW_chipping-farm-shop. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Turner & Son, Bentham (Nr Lancaster),. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.