Shop for saleLeytonstone Road, London
Offers in Excess of
- ***LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION*** This AMAZING COMMERCIAL unit positioned In the heart of Stratford
- The property comprises of a shop front which is currently being used as an office and four flats whi
- The property is located close to all local amenities and offer easy access to the Queen Elizabeth Pa
- You could also benefit from the stamp duty changes on mixed use properties please ask for more detai
***LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION*** This AMAZING COMMERCIAL unit positioned In the heart of Stratford and Maryland offers EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS, WESTFEILD SHOPPING CENTRE AND CROSSRAIL, very high return on profits as the demand for properties in this area is high.
The property comprises of a shop front which is currently being used as an office and four flats which are over three floors. The Ground floor offers the commercial premises and a one bed flat to the rear with sole use of the garden, The first floor has two flats and the third one is one the upper floor. The property is being offered Chain free or you can have the tenants that already occupy the unit and ensure your rent starts immediately.
The property is located close to all local amenities and offer easy access to the Queen Elizabeth Park and Westfield's, not to mention Marlyland over ground and Crossrail. The road connectivity is also a big plus you are close to the A12, A406 and the A13 giving easy access into central London.
You could also benefit from the stamp duty changes on mixed use properties please ask for more details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1001375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Easymove, East Ham - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.