Retail Property (high street) for saleStation Road, Station Road, Dunscroft, Doncaster, DN7
4,036 sq. ft.
- 4,036 sq ft (374 sq m)
- 3 shops with 2 substantial residential units/outbuildings/gardens measuring 374.88 sq m/4036 sq ft approx
- Presented in generally good condition and with full vacant possession
- Prominent roadside position within a parade of neighbourhood retail units
- Suitable for occupation/investment or reconfiguration to provide retail/flats to the rear and above
The property comprises a mid terrace building of brick construction under a pitched roof largely laid out on ground and first floor levels with single storey rear off shot and attic above 253 Station Road.
The building forms 3 retail units with substantial living accommodation to the rear and above Nos. 251 and 253 Station Road respectively. The premises benefit from garden areas/terracing with garage/stores and other outbuildings.
The retail units have plate glass window frontage and are fitted with external roller shutter security blinds. A tarmac forecourt sits to the rear of the public footpath running alongside Station Road.
The residential parts are fitted with UPVC windows with double glazing panels and benefit from central heating systems with radiator network. The accommodation to the rear and above 251 Station Road provides 4 bedroom space with lounge x 2 and kitchen/bathroom facilities. The accommodation to the rear and above 253 Station Road is laid out as 3 bedrooms with lounge x 2 and kitchen/bathroom.
Vehicular access is provided to the rear of the premises.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-49171431.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15488. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PPH Commercial, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.