Land for saleCulworth, Banbury
Withdrawn from Market
- Rural Smallholding
- In all approximately 30 acres.
- Detached bungalow for refurbishment or demolition*
- Planning permission and existing footings for a 4 bedroom detached home
- 5 Stables
- Various barns and outbuildings
- Dry barn 13.5m x 13.35m with integral office, WC & Kitchenette
- Epc Awaited,
Situated in an open rural location we are pleased to offer For Sale "Zigzag" Farm, a smallholding comprising approximately 30 acres of grassland in 3 parts, various outbuildings including 2 livestock barns , 5 stables and a 'dry' barn measuring some 13.5 m x 13.35 m with an integrated office 3.43 x 4.13 m, W.C and Kitchenette. The smallholding currently has a detached bungalow of approx 1200 square feet (which comprises Entrance Hall, Sitting room, Kitchen, Utility room, 3 bedrooms and a family bathroom) that has consent to be demolished on the construction of a 4 bedroom home which already has the footings in place.
The property is subject to an Agricultural tie and as such should be used for agriculture or forestry purposes and provide the principal income to the smallholding. Any intending viewers should satisfy themselves that the requirements can be met.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7749789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell & Butler, Bucks, South Northants & North Oxon, Buckingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.