4 bedroom commercial property for saleBarton Street, Grimsby, North Lincolnshire, DN37
- Extended four bedroom detached cottage with 13 acres approximately
- Fishing lake & 30 pitch touring caravan site
- Cottage includes 30' lounge, 33' games room, dining room, snug, kitchen & conservatory
- Two storey barn, separate two storey workshop, stable block housing toilets & shower rooms
- Private family gardens
- Extensive parking
- The Willows ? a dream of a home
- EPC RATING : D
- Face book page - https://www.facebook.com/willowslaceby/?fref=ts
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire are delighted to offer for sale this unique lifestyle property which includes an extended four bedroom detached cottage, fishing lake and 30 pitch touring caravan and camping site. The cottage itself includes a 30’ principal lounge, 33’ games room, separate snug, dining room and traditionally appointed farmhouse kitchen with electric Aga and conservatory off. To the first floor there are four generous bedrooms together with a family shower room. In addition to the private gardens there is a two storey barn with garage, two storey workshop and stable block housing the caravan site shower and toilet facilities. It is understood the total acreage is approximately 13 acres. The Willows – a dream of a home.
Imagine the sun rising over your own lake whilst drinking your morning coffee or relaxing with a game of snooker on your 1944 vintage table in a 33’ games room. Then imagine living in an extended 1862 four bedroom cottage whilst you welcome guests to your own 30 pitch touring caravan site. Welcome to The Willows.
There is so much on offer at The Willows that it has the potential to change your life. The house itself has been extended over time yet retains an intimate charm ideal for easy living and informal socialising. The traditionally appointed kitchen with its electric Aga and conservatory off offers a warm welcome and the adjoining triple aspect 30’ lounge easily accommodates family and guests alike. There is privacy too in the separate snug and the dining room caters for more formal family celebrations. The ground floor is completed by a 33’ games room which is connected to the family gardens to ensure that house and grounds are a single space.
To the first floor there are four generous bedrooms together with a shower room which supplements the ground floor bathroom.
The approximately 13 acre grounds help define The Willows and afford the opportunity to redefine your life. To one side of the house there is superb fishing lake bounded by native trees which is a popular day ticket venue. The second field is a 30 pitch touring caravan site with showers and toilets housed in a former stable block which ensures regular, repeat visits. In addition there is a vegetable garden, useful two storey work shop and additional two storey barn with tractor shed beyond.
The Willows is only limited by your imagination, it is a home which re-creates your lifestyle: The Willows – a dream of a home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-49640274.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8057172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.