6 bedroom smallholding for saleGorsgoch, Llanybydder, SA40
- *** Diversely Appealing Residential Farm ***
- *** 67 Acres ***
- *** Contempoary Styled Refurbished Farmhouse ***
- *** Up To 6 Bed Accommodation ***
- *** Various Outbuildings ***
- *** EPC Rating - C ***
A diversely appealing 67 acre Residential Farm with impressive contemporary styled refurbished farmhouse, excellent modern outbuildings, traditional ranges
*** Diversely appealing property being an ideal Small Stock Farm or Equestrian Unit
*** Impressive re-modelled and refurbished contemporary styled 3 storey stone farmhouse which has to be viewed to be fully appreciated
*** Excellent 9 bay open span general purpose outbuilding suiting a range of uses, including Indoor Schooling
*** Further range of traditional barns with conversion potential (subject to consents), ménage
*** Private and secluded setting enjoying far reaching views
*** Offered with some 67 acres of attractive pasture land
A diversely appealing 67 acre Residential Farm with impressive contemporary styled refurbished farmhouse, excellent modern outbuildings, traditional ranges.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49690776.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7460469. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morgan & Davies, Lampeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.