3 bedroom commercial development for saleTor Hill Road, Town Centre, Torquay
Withdrawn from Market
- Freehold Investment Opportunity
- Ground Floor Commercial Unit
- 3 x 1 Bed Upper Floor Flats
- All Currently Let Out
- Annual Income Circa £20,000
- Established Hair Salon with Kitchenette & Toilet
- 4 Parking Spaces to Rear
- Flats are all let on AST's
- Town Centre Location
- Potential To Increase Income (Rent Review in 2016)
NO STAMP DUTY SURCHARGE TO PAY - Freehold Investment Opportunity. Ground floor unit, 3 upper floor 1 bed flats all currently let and producing an income of around £20,000 pa. Gross yield of 7.5%+. Potential to increase income to circa £23,600 which would produce a yield of over 9%. 4 parking spaces to rear. New front roof in 2015.
5.88m (19'4") x 0.82m (2'8")
Window to rear.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2541082. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Absolute Sales & Lettings Ltd, Torquay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.