Land for saleEast Keal Bank
- GUIDE PRICE £40,000 to £50,000
- FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER
- CLOSING DATE 15th SEPTEMBER 2017
- 4.5 acre (STS)
- Gravelled road way providing access to Eastern boundry
- Situated in the parish of East Keal
- Currently laid to grass
*GUIDE PRICE £40,000 to £50,000* *FOR SALE BY INFORMAL TENDER* *CLOSING DATE 15th SEPTEMBER 2017*
A parcel of land approximately 4.5 acre (STS) in the village of East Keal. Direct access is gained from East Keal Bank via a gravelled roadway of which the current owners will hold a right of way over. The land is currently laid to grass but in the agents opinion provides the new purchaser with a wide variety of uses subject to any necessary planning permissions. The land is to be offered by the means of informal tender. Prospective buyers are encouraged to submit any offers to Newton Fallowell by the closing date of 15th September 2017.
Directions - Head to the A16 and travel towards Boston. Travel through the village of Keal Cotes. Turn left opposite the Public House called "The Coach House". Proceed over the bridge for 300 yards then take the right hand turning on to East Keal Bank. The land can be found after 300 yards on the left.
The Land - The land is approximately 4.5 acres, subject to survey. Whilst we believe the area of the property has been accurately calculated, any prospective buyer who considers this feature to be particularly important is strongly recommended to have the site measurements checked by their own surveyor before submitting an offer to purchase.
Agent's Note - These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Newton Fallowell nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27217372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Newton Fallowell, Spilsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.