Commercial Property for saleMaisons Moulsham Street, Chelmsford, CM2 0HY
Offers in Excess of
- Freehold sale subject to existing lease in place
- Current passing rent in region of £30000 per annum exc VAT
- Recently refurbished building with† spacious ground floor trade areas
- Rear patio and large flat above
Maisons is a detached 2 storey brick built property, part rendered and timber clad, under pitched tiled roof, which has been subject to extensive refurbishment recently. The property is accessed via a lobby entrance with steps to the contemporary lit bar servery.
The ground floor provides a substantial feature contemporary bar servery with largely open plan trade areas with some fixed seating and tiled flooring. A further trade area utilised as a dance area with DJ booth is accessed down steps. A large office and storage area, previously used as a commercial trade kitchen is found behind the bar servery. This leads onto a large function room currently used for storage but suitable for additional bar and trade areas. A cellar is provided at basement level.
The 1st floor provides ample domestic accommodation including 4 double bedrooms, bathroom and domestic kitchen.
Externally the property provides a self contained walled trade garden with timber decking and fixed and loose seating, along with service yard with access for deliveries.
The ground floor footprint of the public house, as measured from digital mapping, extends to 295m² (3,175 ft²). The site area is approximately 396 m² (4,264 ft²).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5cfd483e-9f92-4c97-a201-716124bce23f. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Everard Cole Ltd, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.