3 bedroom mixed use for saleWaldegrave Road, Teddington, TW11
- Bright and spacious living space above commercial
- Large commercial property on the ground floor
- Three storeys above commercial in need of modernisation
- Situated moments from amenities and transport links
- Expansive private rear garden
- Good development and investment opportunity
- One bedroom top floor space with living room and kitchen
- Two bedroom first floor space with living room and kitchen
Generously proportioned throughout this charming commercial property with three storeys above provides an excellent development opportunity within easy reach of a number of local amenities and transport links.
Waldegrave Road is situated moments from the stunning array of amenities and transport links of both Teddington and Strawberry Hill.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-50386386.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1039012. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.