Office for sale1-10 Sextant House, Freehold Street, Blyth, NE24 2BA
Offers in Region of
775–11,361 sq. ft.
- 775 sq ft (71 sq m)
- Use class orders: A2 Financial and Professional Services and B1 Business
- Prominent position in Blyth.
- 10 self-contained office suites.
- Good access to the main A1 trunk road.
- Car parking.
Sextant House is located in a prominent position, overlooking the Carlton Street free public car park, in an established commercial and residential area within Blyth Town Centre.
Blyth is located on the Northumberland coast, approximately 15 miles north of Newcastle upon Tyne. It has good road access to the main A1 trunk road.
The property provides a total of 10 self-contained office suites. The property is a combination of 2 and 3 storeys and is constructed with pitched artificial slate roofs, brick walls and concrete floors.
Internally, the offices have the benefit of suspended ceilings and hot water radiator heating systems.
Unit m2 ft2
1 78 840
2 156 1,676
3 87 939
4 91 980
5 87 942
6 92 989
7 83 895
8 165 1,775
9 144 1,550
10 72 775
TOTAL 1,055 11,361
Please see attached schedule.
NOTE: With regard to the repair and maintenance of the building, some leases are on a full repairing and insuring basis and others on an internal repairing lease basis. We are informed and understand that the internal repairing leases are subject to a maintenance rent and that in the event, the landlord is required to carry out any repairs and maintenance to the building, the full costs of these works can be recovered from various tenants.
Energy Performance Certificate
The EPC's for the premises are available upon request
The property has been elected for VAT and the purchase price is therefore subject to the addition of VAT.
Our client is seeking offers based on £600,000, Subject to Contract on an existing income plus VAT, which reflects a net initial yield of 7.73% approximately rising to 9.78% approximately when fully let, after allowing a deduction of standard purchaser's costs of 5.3%
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-50526672.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Cramlington (4.6 mi)
Disclaimer - Property reference 1209. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DODDS BROWN LLP, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.