Land for saleKingswinford Police Station, Moss Grove, Kingswinford, West Midlands, DY6
- 0.5 acres (0.2 hectares)
- Use class orders: sui_generis_1
- 2 x Former semi-detached police houses to rear
- 1 x Former police station
- Prominence to the A491
- Suitable for a variety of uses
- Situated on 0.5 acres
The property is located in Kingswinford on the A491 Moss Grove close to the junction of the A4101 High Street which links Wolverhampton and Stourbridge.
Kingswinford is located on the edge of the Black Country in the West Midlands and is approximately 14 miles west of Birmingham and 8 miles south of Wolverhampton.
The property provides a detached former police station with two former semi-detached police houses to the rear. The former police station is brick built with a pitched roof spanning across two floors.
The two former semi-detached police houses are brick built with a pitched roof offering 3 bedrooms, kitchen, WC's and a lounge. Behind the former police station are two portacabins and a storing garage of concrete construction.
£17,000 Rateable Value (2017 Listing)
Interested parties are advised to speak with the local council as they may qualify for small business rates relief.
The property is available on a freehold basis.
Offers over £450,000.
Each party to bear their own costs incurred in the transaction.
The property has potential for redevelopment for residential use, subject to planning permission. All enquiries should be directed to Dudley Planning Department - 0300 555 2345
No testing of any services has been undertaken. Purchasers are advised to rely on their own investigations.
To be confirmed.
Ben Voss Wood
Tel: 0121 233 2330
Tel: 0121 233 2330
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-50531373.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KFORDPS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by KWB, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.