Commercial Development for saleLand at Ellesmere Business Park, Ellesmere Business Park, Oswestry Road, Phase II, Ellesmere, Shropshire, SY12
- 16.4 acres (6.6 hectares)
- 16.4 acres of commercial development land.
- Located adjacent to the popular Ellesmere Business Park.
- Benefiting from prior planning consents.
- For sale by informal tender.
The property comprises of approximately 16.4 acres of well located commercial/industrial development land, adjacent to Ellesmere Business Park, which is offered for sale by Informal Tender.
The site comprises of virgin agricultural land which is accessed directly off the estate spinal road serving Ellesmere Industrial Estate. The Land benefits from an existing planning consent for commercial use.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-51037245.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Halls Commercial , Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.