Shop for saleWilmslow Road, Manchester
- Fabulous location - the heart of 'curry mile'
- Taking between £3,500 - £4000 per week owner informs
- 60%-70% profit margin
- 10 year lease avaialabe
- Seating for 40 people- ideal for special occasions
- High levels of passing trade
Cousins are thrilled to offer for sale (Business only) this profitable and well run dessert business situated on the main road.The premises is located in the heart of the ever popular curry mile generating much foot traffic,It is surrounded by restaurants, shisha bars, shops, bars and cafes and within the student catchment area.The business is well established and also further benefits by a reliable delivery service and a prominent position on just eat and Hungry horse and offers scope to extend!!Seating for 40 people and beautifully fitte4d out throughout , the current owner informs us that he has spent around 100k refurbishing the business . A 10 year lease will be available and the rent for the shop is a very competitive £2000 pcm.The premises benefits from a electric shutter and with cellar storage.This business is a true bargain and needs to be seen to be appreciated and isn't going to be here for long so viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment . At Kings Treats our goal is to provide you a taste of traditional and authentic Desserts food that will keep you coming back for more. Our menu contains our perfected dishes created by our team of chefs who demand only the best. Kings Treats has a wide range of Desserts that can accommodate you. We think you'll find the whole experience altogether different.Ring Blake for further information 07549881431
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-51076359.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8264256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cousins Homes Ltd, Failsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.