Commercial Property for sale95/95a, New Road, Kidderminster, DY10
Sold by Us
- Prominently positioned Town Centre Retail/Residential opportunity
- Valuable A5 (takeaway) consent
- Retail income of £22,000 pa
- Potential development of 4 flats
- Substantial on-site parking
The property offers a unique opportunity to acquire a town centre retail unit with two income generating shop fronts.
The current income from the Dessert Shop sees an average of £10,000 pa for the next five years. The current income from the Chip Shop sees an average of £12,000 pa for the next 25 years.
Each retail unit has two flats directly above in a shell state. Internally the conversion works are part complete, allowing a purchaser to put their own stamp on the property.
The price has been lowered to reflect the fact that this offers a development and investment opportunity. There will be five parking spaces included in the sale of the freehold, as well as a prominent side elevation facing Kidderminster College, Iceland and Wilkos - which may be suitable for advertising subject to consents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-51218373.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Halls Commercial , Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.