Business Park for sale3 Yeomanry Road, Battlefield Enterprise Park, Shrewsbury, Shropshire, SY1
Sold by Us
145 sq. m.
- 1,566 sq ft (145 sq m)
- Semi-detached office / business unit
- Total Gross Internal Floor Area of 145.54 m sq (1,567 ft sq)
- Forming part of popular sought after courtyard development of similar units in Battlefield
- Situated in Battlefield, the premier commercial quarter of Shrewsbury
- Generous car parking
The property comprises a single storey semi-detached building providing a Total Gross Internal Floor Area of approximately 145.54 m sq (1,567 ft sq).
The property is of traditional brick and tile construction and benefits from a generous level of car parking.
Internally the premises are arranged to provide offices and business space, and the premises would ideally lend themselves to a variety of office/business uses. There are toilet and welfare facilities within the accommodation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-51253587.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Halls Commercial , Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.