Retail Property (high street) for sale94-96 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow, G2
4,987 sq. ft.
- 4,987 sq ft (463 sq m)
- Located on Sacuhiehall Street - only 200 metres from Buchanan Street.
- 76% of income secured against national covenant of Holland and Barrett Retail Ltd.
- Passing rent of £210,400 per annum.
- Offering 4,987 sq ft of retail accommodation.
- Heritable Interest.
- AWULT of 2.17 years to expiry and break.
- Opportunity to increase value by securing long term tenant in 96 Sauchiehall Street.
- We are seeing bids in excess of £1,895,000 (One Million Eight Hundred and Ninety Five Thousand pounds). A purchase at this level provides a Newt Initial Yield of 10.50% after allowing for purchasers c
The subject property comprise two retail units over ground and basement floors within a building of traditional stone construction under a pitched and slated roof. The retail units are of a traditional rectangular shape and fitted out in the corporate style of the tenants. The upper floors of the property are under separate ownership.
The subject properties occupy a 100% prime situated on the north side pedestrianised Sauchiehall Street, only 200 metres from Buchanan Street.
Occupiers in the vicinity include McDonald's Clarks, Burger King, Waterstones and Bank of Scotland.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-51285642.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2032667. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.