3 bedroom land for saleWards Hill Road, Minster On Sea, Sheerness
- Great Investment Opportunity
- Detached Chalet Bungalow
- Planning Permission For Two Detached House
- Land Size 40m x 27m
- Access From Wards Hill & Clovelly Drive
- One Not To Be Missed
- Potential For Further Development
- Garage Plus Driveway
GREAT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY WITH PLANNING PERMISSION TO BUILD TWO EXECUTIVE STYLE FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTIES. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a detached chalet bungalow on a large plot (approx 40m x 27m). Currently there is outline planning for two large detached houses, this would involve removing the existing property. This land really does lend itself to more opportunity and needs to be viewed to be appreciated. Agents Note: We would advise anyone who is considering altering the planning to first speak with the local authority to check the viability.
The property itself is a three bedroom chalet bungalow which needs some updating. The internal accommodation comprises of entrance door to large hallway with access to all rooms. The main access door is to the front leading into a porch which further leads into the kitchen and then the lounge/ dining room. From the hallway you can access both Bedroom two and three with an en suite bathroom off bedroom two, further access to the en suite from the main hallway, additionally the main shower room can also be found off the hallway. To the first floor is a large master bedroom with front and rear windows and a walk-in-wardrobe. Externally the plot measures approximately 40m x 27m, from Wards Hill there is a driveway leading down to the garage and then the property with parking to the front, this property can be accessed from Clovelly Drive to the rear of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-51291264.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27345512. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lamborn and Hill Ltd, Sittingbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.